Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd was founded in 2004 and is today one of the largest producers of silicon wafers in China. Since the completion of the first module production lines in 2008, Hareon has a fully integrated production chain of PV components.
The production of the Hareon Solar modules is efficient and state-of-the-art. This way Hareon guarantees strong, reliable performance at attractive prices.
Worldwide, Hareon Solar supplies renowned customers with ingots, wafers, cells and modules. Equally, long-term agreements with silicon suppliers demonstrate Hareon Solar’s plans for growth.
Some of Hareon’s renowned customers past and present include Q Cell, SolarFabrik, Mage Solar, BP Solar, Suntech, Trina and Sharp. Hareon Solar have commissioned several large power generation projects in Germany including Freiburg, Reimlingen and Rechtmehring, with a number of others in Italy, France and Spain.
The 250W monocrystalline panel produced for Australian commercial and residential customers through Solar E incorporates IP67 junction box with super high performance 6” cells.
*Conditions apply, based on Perth metropolitan installation July 2012 , single story, full details in store.
Simple ordering process with a no pressure / no gimmick approach:
- Contact us; we will confirm suitability of system for your property and confirm price.
- It may be necessary to offer you a no obligation site inspection.
- Clean Energy Council approved system designer will conduct a check measure and orientation check.
- We will apply to Western Power for installation approval (takes up to two weeks).
- We will contact you to schedule installation.
We are confident you will not get a better system for a better price.
NO high sales pressure tactics just a good, high quality system at a very fair price!
Hareon Spec Sheet
Ever Solar Inverters